Due to the severe weather threat Saturday morning, changes have been made for our scheduled event on Saturday:
1. The paddle part of the trip has been postponed until next Saturday, April 14, 8 am, launch at LLMAP camp. If any new people would like to paddle next Saturday, they can register at the launch site fo $10, no T-shirt, no crawfish, just breakfast and paddling.
2. The crawfish boil, T-shirt and registration, door prizes (and music) will still be held at the LCVFD pavilion in Chauvin this Saturday, April 7. Registration and T-shirts handouts will begin at 10:30 am followed by the crawfish boil from 11-1. Participants may drop in anytime between those hours. Refunds will not be given for T-shirts and crawfish.
If registered paddlers cannot Paddle next Saturday, April 14, they can request a $10 refund and a $15 refund if they rented a kayak or they can donate it to our non profit Terrebonne Advocates for Possibilities.
We are very sorry for these changes, but Mother Nature has the final say so. Pray for a better day on the 14th. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!❤ please share this to help spread the word! I will answer any questions in the comment section or Text 804-5151, email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this post on paddledowndabayou.org.
Lee Lee Trosclair